Hi. I’m M. Jane Colette and I write love stories for grown-ups and erotica for smart people.
My current HOT NEWS:
- I accidentally wrote a trilogy! (Yes, you can accidentally write a trilogy. More on that another time.) CUPID IN MONTE CARLO is releasing this spring!
- I have a fun little short up, A CUPID FOR CHRISTIE, exclusively on Amazon, free for Kindle Unlimited subscribers and $0.99 for everyone else.
- The very hot (so hot) TEXT ME, CUPID is now available everywhere, on all platforms, including audio for you, my beloved non-reader.
- I’ve just wrapped up another session of More Than A Guilty Pleasure: Mastering the Romance Novel Form to Tell the Perfect Story at the Alexandra Writers’ Centre Society, and oh, my, I LOVED IT (and they loved me–they really did :)). All these workshops have been so successful, I have a little series of craft books out now… called the DIRTY WRITING SECRETS series, of course.
- CHERRY PIE CURE won the 2018 Next Generation IBA Award in the chick lit category (Woo-Hoo!) and I’m still pretty high about that.
Your roadmap to what you will find here, on my author site/blog:
If you’re more of the listening/watching type, check out:
- SULTRY SUMMER: Calgary’s First Romance Festival (June 2018)
- THERAPY: video of M. Jane Colette reading the short story “Therapy” from Queer Christmas in Cowtown at Bloody Offensive (February 2018)
- BEGINNINGS: video OF M. Jane Colette reading the short story “Beginnings” from Screw Chocolate 2 (February 2018)
- AUDIOBOOK! deets about the release of the audiobook version of CONSEQUENCES (of Defensive Adultery), and the chance to listen to all 48 chapters for free (Sept-Oct-Nov 2017)
“I don’t care about romance novels at all. I’m here to find out about YYC QUEER WRITERS!”
Oh, good. Go here: mjanecolette.com/yycqueerwriters
“I just wanted to know a little more about you.”
Of course. Check out my bio, of course, but while you’re here… Let’s see. I pretend I look like this:
(That is actually me, by the way. In a red wig. And CHECK OUT THOSE SHOES. Those are still my favourite shoes. Sigh. Excuse me. I’m having a moment…)
I actually look like this:
(note the unkempt hair…)
Or like this:
Speaking of which–I’ve got to get back to writing. Proofing. Ignoring my children and lovers. (I am not sure, by the way, if that trait–ignoring our loved ones when we’re in FLOW–is an artist/writer thing or a Gemini thing? We’re so interesting and fascinating… and we’re so damn self-absorbed…)
But please wander around. And stay in touch! The best way to do that is to sign up for my newsletter. It’s short, not-too-frequent, and as charming as I am. 😉
And it comes with a bribe.
FREE FOR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS
You on-board? Or want to do a little more exploring first?
JUMP to the title you’re most interested in:
Twitter / INSTAGRAM / GoodReads / sign up for LOVE LETTERS
follow Facebook Profile + like Facebook Author Page
(but really, just subscribe to my newsletter: Facebook does not want us to stay in touch)
Let’s exchange SECRETS TellMe @ mjanecolette.com