Have you been dying to SEE what happened at Sultry Summer? I know you have, and I’ve been neglectful. Forgive me, kittens. Here is the visual record of SULTRY & sweet SUMMER reads YYC, Calgary’s first spectacular romance festival:
Want to find out more? Check out these posts:
- A SULTRY gratitude to the SWEET launch of Calgary’s First Romance Fest! (aka Jane takes 3500 words to say “thank you”)
- SULTRY & sweet AUTHOR & performer SHOWCASE
- Spotlight on ROMACE: mjanecolette talks SULTRY SUMMER with CBC’s Homestretch
- COME PLAY with mjanecolette
Also, the revolution was not televised, but it was podcast! Listen to our SULTRY stars as they chat with Joshua Pantalleresco of Just Joshing:
- Sultry Summer Part 1 (Just Joshing, Episode 171) – featuring Keely Kamikaze, Nancy M. Bell, Katie O’Connor, Shelley Kassian and Danielle French about everything from naked readers, western romances, animal rights, marijauna, & love songs
- Sultry Summer Part 2 (Just Joshing, Episode 172) – featuring Win Day, Mel Vee, and Rayanne Haines on the presidency and operations of an association, using both sides of the brain, photography, racism in Canada, & merging different genres
- Sultry Summer Part 3 (Just Joshing, Episode 173) featuring Alyssa Linn Palmer joins the show and we talk about the interesting mixture of noir and romance, talk setting trends, Casablanca and more. Plus, Elizabeth Kelly and Sasha White close out the show and we get into clean vs dirty romance (whatever that is), erotica, & good writing
PS How many books are you going to read this summer?
I’m inviting my newsletter subscribers to read more books than me this summer! Think you can do it?
Let’s exchange SECRETS TellMe @ mjanecolette.com