Hi. I’m M. Jane Colette and I write love stories for grown-ups and erotica for smart people.
My current HOT NEWS:
- My hot new release (so hot) TEXT ME, CUPID is now available everywhere, on all platforms, including audio for you, my beloved non-reader.
- I’ve just wrapped up teaching More Than A Guilty Pleasure: Mastering the Romance Novel Form to Tell the Perfect Story and Writing Erotica: A Filthy-Flirty Workshop for the Bold and Shy Alike at the Alexandra Writers’ Centre Society, and oh, my, I LOVED IT (and they loved me–they really did :)). So I’m teaching a few more courses in the Winter–the ORGANIZED CREATIVE course sold out in January, and PLOTTING AS PROCESS runs in March. Go to the AWCS site for more info and to register!
- If you’re free on March 1 and in YYC, you should get thee to the Treehouse at cSpace. That’s all I’m going to say here.
- CHERRY PIE CURE won the 2018 Next Generation IBA Award in the chick lit category (Woo-Hoo!) and I’m still pretty high about that.
Your roadmap to what you will find here, on my author site/blog:
If you’re more of the listening/watching type, check out:
- SULTRY SUMMER: Calgary’s First Romance Festival (June 2018)
- THERAPY: video of M. Jane Colette reading the short story “Therapy” from Queer Christmas in Cowtown at Bloody Offensive (February 2018)
- BEGINNINGS: video OF M. Jane Colette reading the short story “Beginnings” from Screw Chocolate 2 (February 2018)
- AUDIOBOOK! deets about the release of the audiobook version of CONSEQUENCES (of Defensive Adultery), and the chance to listen to all 48 chapters for free (Sept-Oct-Nov 2017)
“I’m here to find out about YYC QUEER WRITERS!”
Oh, good. Go here: mjanecolette.com/yycqueerwriters
“I just wanted to know a little more about you.”
Of course. Check out my bio, of course, but while you’re here… Let’s see. I pretend I look like this:
(That is actually me, by the way. In a red wig. And CHECK OUT THOSE SHOES. Those are still my favourite shoes. Sigh. Excuse me. I’m having a moment…)
I actually look like this:
(note the unkempt hair…)
Or like this:
Speaking of which–I’ve got to get back to writing. Proofing. Ignoring my children and lovers. (I am not sure, by the way, if that trait–ignoring our loved ones when we’re in FLOW–is an artist/writer thing or a Gemini thing? We’re so interesting and fascinating… and we’re so damn self-absorbed…)
But please wander around. And stay in touch! The best way to do that is to sign up for my newsletter. It’s short, not-too-frequent, and as charming as I am. 😉
And it comes with a bribe.
FREE FOR NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIBERS
You on-board? Or want to do a little more exploring first?
JUMP to the title you’re most interested in:
Let’s exchange SECRETS TellMe @ mjanecolette.com