TEXT ME, CUPID // Episode 1, Scene 1
Friday, December 1
38, Straight, Woman, Single, 173 cm, Fit,
Caucasian, Speaks English and Other,
Attended high school ?,
Religion Other (and laughing about it),
Never smokes, Never drinks, never does drugs, Carnivore, Has kid(s) and doesn’t want more, Sagittarius
K, I’ve done this before, looking for a partner or soul mate or someone-to-grow-to-love, and you know what? I’m done with that. Honestly: I’m just looking for some casual sex. Specifically, during December. It’s a weird season overloaded with memories and childhood trauma—and adult trauma for that matter. Which is already more than you need to know. All I’m interested in is a one night stand, or several—not all of them with you, I’m just making it clear that I’m interested in playing with multiple partners. I don’t want to get attached and I don’t want you to get attached.
And seeing as that’s what I’m looking for, you don’t really need to know anything else, right? Look at the pics. If I’m cute enough, message me.
I don’t respond to creeps, children, married men, or fat people. Sorry. I am that shallow. I might consider couples, if you’re both fit and cute. (Shallow. Really shallow. I’m not kidding about that.)
December sucks. Let’s make it more fun for each other for one night.
MERRY MESSY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
- Scene 1: The Challenge – Friday, December 1 (releasing Sat., Nov 10, 2018)
- Scene 2: The Challenger – Sunday, December 3 (releasing Wed, Nov 14, 2018)
- Scene 3: One Night Stand Gone Wrong – Wednesday, December 6 (releasing Sat, Nov 17, 2018)
- Scene 4: Panties, Penises & Bank Vaults – Thursday, December 7 (releasing Wed, Nov 21, 2018)
- Scene 5: The Negotiation – Monday, December 11 (releasing Sat, Nov 24, 2018)
- Scene 6: Cute, Fab in The Sack, Not Interested, Also, Psychic – Friday, December 15 (releasing Wed, Nov 28, 2018)
- Scene 7: Routine To The Rescue, Sort of – Monday, December 18 (releasing Sat, Dec 1, 2018)
- Scene 8: Methadone Fail – Monday, December 18, continued (releasing Wed, Dec 5, 2018)
- Scene 9: In Case You Missed It The First Time- Christmas Sucks When You’re Divorced – Tuesday, December 19 (releasing Sat, Dec 8, 2018)
- Scene 10: Lies, Groceries & Plans: Thursday, December 21 (releasing Wed, Dec 12, 2018)
- Scene 11: Fake Christmas Eve Fails & Victories – Saturday, December 23 + Sunday, December 24 (releasing Sat, Dec 15, 2018)
- Scene 12: Sex, Stick & Carrot – Sunday, December 24, continued (releasing Wed, Dec 19, 2018)
- Scene 13: Dry – Monday, December 25 (releasing Sat, Dec 22, 2018)
Of course, if at any point, you can’t take it any more and want to read ahead, one-click Messy Christmas or pre-order the full Text Me, Cupid series. In this case, I thoroughly approve of your desire for instant gratification. 😉
(And if you’re on-track and devouring all the novellas as they realize–five more days until Saving Christmas is live!)
STAY IN TOUCH
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕