I love, love, love parties.
And I throw fabulous parties.
So I’d like to most cordially invite you to the Text Me, Cupid launch party, which will take place EVERYWHERE from November 26 to December 14, with the help of some of the hottest romance bloggers and authors in the biz.
Now, I probably don’t have to tell you that I have Christmas issues anymore, right? You know it. In Tell Me and Consequences both the DARK MOMENT occurs right on Christmas Day. In Cherry Pie Cure, the INCITING INCIDENT hits on Christmas Eve Eve (More Than A Guilty Pleasure class, are you here and paying attention? Good.) And in Text Me, Cupid, Christmas trauma begins and ends the story.
What can I say? It makes for great story telling, right?
(Also, holiday sex. Baby. Yes. Take off that bowl full of jelly but keep on them boots…)
So, to help launch my ultimate Christmas story into the world, I’m planning a 13-blog online launch party, featuring these amazing peoples:
TEXT ME, CUPID online LAUNCH party #textmecupid
- C.R. Moss (Tues, Nov 26, 2018)
- Sip, Read, Love (Thurs, Nov 28, 2018)
- Alyssa Linn Palmer (Sat., Nov 30, 2018)
- UnConventional Bookworms (Mon, Dec 3, 2018)
- Romance Novel Giveaways (Wed, Dec 5, 2018) //
- SJ’s Book Blog (Thurs, Dec 6, 2018)
- Cameron Allie (Fri, Dec 7, 2018)
- Dirty Bad Bloggers (Sat, Dec 8, 2018)
- Amanda Siegrist (Mon, Dec 10, 2018)
- Stephanie’s Book Reports (Tues, Dec 11, 2018)
- 2 Chicks & A Book (Wed, Dec 12, 2018)
- Angelica Dawson (Thurs, Dec 13, 2018)
- Roxana Nastase (Fri, Dec 14, 2018)
These lovelies all have fabulous taste in books and know how to party, so make time to visit their blogs as they help me celebrate the launch. As with the ConAudioTour, this isn’t your ordinary new release / same shit on every blog kinda deal. This is me and my party, after all. It’s going to be extraordinary. Don’t miss it.
How to attend: Visit their blogs on the day… or come by here, my Instagram or my Facebook–I’ll have links to the day’s festivities front and centre everywhere.
We’re going to set this winter on fire, kittens.
If you’re a romance blogger or author who’d like to be part of the Text Me, Cupid launch extravaganza, Enticing Journeys is organizing a review/release day blitz for me, and you can sign up here:
STAY IN TOUCH
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕