TEXT ME, CUPID // Episode 1, Scene 2
Previous: 1.1 // The Challenge
Sunday, December 3
iwillornot sent you a message!
iwillornot: Are you for real?
notanightingale: Are you?
iwillornot: Meet for coffee to find out?
iwillornot: I’m Will, by the way.
notanightingale: Will, or not? LOL.
notanightingale: Do you understand and agree to my terms?
iwillornot: I’m reeling from a recent divorce and incapable of having a meaningful relationship, possibly even a meaningful conversation. Or, at the moment, a meaningful life. The only upside to my situation is that after fifteen years of monogamy I get to chase all the strange I want. And December sucks. And I’m damn fit for a guy a couple of years past forty. Also—bonus—I still have all my hair. So, yeah. Bring it on, Florence.
notanightingale: Did you just figure out my real name from my handle? Oh, Will. We will have fun.
iwillornot: It was rather obvious. So. Coffee. Saturday morning?
notanightingale: One night stands begin in the evening. Wednesday night? Also, you’re not teasing about the hair? I can do bald, but only if it comes with killer abs.
iwillornot: Fucking full head of hair. Although there’s more salt than pepper in it—as you can tell from the pics if you look. Premature greying. It’s because I’m so fucking brilliant.
iwillornot: Also, I do have killer abs. Thank you for inferring.
notanightingale: Also, you like big words. LOL. So—Wednesday night?
iwillornot: Wednesday night. Cafe Blanca near Eau Claire convenient for you? My apartment’s just upstairs.
MERRY MESSY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
- Scene 1: The Challenge – Friday, December 1 (releasing Sat., Nov 10, 2018)
- Scene 2: The Challenger – Sunday, December 3 (releasing Wed, Nov 14, 2018)
- Scene 3: One Night Stand Gone Wrong – Wednesday, December 6 (releasing Sat, Nov 17, 2018)
- Scene 4: Panties, Penises & Bank Vaults – Thursday, December 7 (releasing Wed, Nov 21, 2018)
- Scene 5: The Negotiation – Monday, December 11 (releasing Sat, Nov 24, 2018)
- Scene 6: Cute, Fab in The Sack, Not Interested, Also, Psychic – Friday, December 15 (releasing Wed, Nov 28, 2018)
- Scene 7: Routine To The Rescue, Sort of – Monday, December 18 (releasing Sat, Dec 1, 2018)
- Scene 8: Methadone Fail – Monday, December 18, continued (releasing Wed, Dec 5, 2018)
- Scene 9: In Case You Missed It The First Time- Christmas Sucks When You’re Divorced – Tuesday, December 19 (releasing Sat, Dec 8, 2018)
- Scene 10: Lies, Groceries & Plans: Thursday, December 21 (releasing Wed, Dec 12, 2018)
- Scene 11: Fake Christmas Eve Fails & Victories – Saturday, December 23 + Sunday, December 24 (releasing Sat, Dec 15, 2018)
- Scene 12: Sex, Stick & Carrot – Sunday, December 24, continued (releasing Wed, Dec 19, 2018)
- Scene 13: Dry – Monday, December 25 (releasing Sat, Dec 22, 2018)
Of course, if at any point, you can’t take it any more and want to read ahead, one-click Messy Christmas or pre-order the full Text Me, Cupid series. In this case, I thoroughly approve of your desire for instant gratification. 😉
(And if you’re on-track and devouring all the novellas as they realize–five more days until Saving Christmas is live!)
STAY IN TOUCH
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕