POINT OF NO RETURN.
He could be romantic, of course, but right now…
RULES (for everyone)
- Write–no going back, deleting or revising. WRITE FORWARD.
- No re-reading your work or showing it to anyone after you’ve written it. This is for your eyes only.
- Write to a natural ending. Stop. No, you can’t write more. The repeat comes the next day.
We will not have more daily writing prompts on the blog, but if you joined late and want to catch up–it takes 30 days to build a habit–check out MORE THAN A GUILTY PLEASURE: WRITING PROMPTS & EXERCISES.
RULES (for More Than A Guilty Pleasure Class)
- You’re at Point of no Return. Your hero/heroine–and you–are committed. There is no turning back–there is only one path now. She can’t go back to the way things were even if she wanted to.
We shake things up again for next week; make sure you check the instructions for Week 5 when they go live.
- SLIDE DECK from WEEK 4 (FULL, Password Given in Class)
Want a refresher?
- SLIDE DECK + READING LIST FROM WEEK 1 (FULL–Same password)
- SLIDE DECK + READING LIST from Week 2 (FULL, Password Protected–Password Given in Class)
- SLIDE DECK + Worksheet Downloads from Week 3 (FULL, Password Protected–Password Given in Class)
WHAT’S ALL THIS ABOUT?
The writing prompts are part of a course that I’m teaching at the Alexandra Writers’ Centre Society through to November 19:
Registration is long closed, but you can follow the writing prompts and weekly summaries along. This week, we’re going to be diving deep into plotting, and there may or may NOT be writing prompts next week–the class and I will evaluate what they need most for this very critical week in the class.
Your next chance to catch me in person in Calgary is at one of the YYC Queer Writers meet-ups, or, on Thursday, November 22, when I deliver “The Healthy Writer” workshop for the Alberta Romance Writers Association.
STAY IN TOUCH
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕