Welcome to Week 7 of More Than A Guilty Pleasure! This week, we are running as fast as we can towards… the happy ending:
(That, btw, is the skanky cover of Episode 4 of Text Me, Cupid–Saving Christmas. Which releases on Wednesday, and is the HAPPY ENDING of the Will and Florence story. I pulled it off. I told you I would.)
This last quarter of a novel SHOULD be easier than that saggy middle. You SHOULD know where you’re heading. And how you get there is probably, at this point, predetermined–you’ve put all the building blocks in play, consciously and unconsciously. Most of the choices have been made–you’re just writing down the consequences… or are you?
We’re going to have a lot of fun tonight.
Here’s what on the sched:
And, let’s see… I think this is my favourite slide:
See you in class!
SLIDE DECKS for class participants (sorry, kittens, they’re password protected)
- SLIDE DECK + READING LIST FROM WEEK 1 (FULL–Same password)
- SLIDE DECK + READING LIST from Week 2 (FULL, Password Protected–Password Given in Class)
- SLIDE DECK + Worksheet Downloads from Week 3 (FULL, Password Protected–Password Given in Class)
- SLIDE DECK from WEEK 4 (FULL, Password Given in Class)
- SLIDE DECK for WEEK 5 (FULL, Password Given in Class)
- SLIDE DECK for WEEK 6 (FULL, Password Given in Class)
STAY IN TOUCH
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕