But then, suddenly, his wings fell off.
RULES (for everyone)
- Write–no going back, deleting or revising. WRITE FORWARD.
- No re-reading your work or showing it to anyone after you’ve written it. This is for your eyes only.
- Write to a natural ending. Stop. No, you can’t write more. The repeat comes the next day.
RULES (for More Than A Guilty Pleasure Class)
- This is process, not product. You are getting to know your characters… but you’re still writing for your eyes only.
- Each day, you’re writing a SCENE. Scenes have a beginning, middle, and end, and a PURPOSE.
- Write badly. Floridly. Fearlessly. Break all the rules. 😉 Including all and any I’ve given you in class.
SLIDE DECK from Week 3 (FULL, Password Protected–Password Given in Class)
SLIDE DECK + READING LIST from Week 2 (FULL, Password Protected–Password Given in Class)
Want a refresher? SLIDE DECK + READING LIST FROM WEEK 1 (FULL–Same password)
WHAT’S ALL THIS ABOUT?
The writing prompts are part of a course that I’m teaching at the Alexandra Writers’ Centre Society through to March 4:
More Than A Guilty Pleasure: Mastering the Romance Novel Form to Tell the Perfect Story
Registration is long closed, but you can follow the writing prompts!
STAY IN TOUCH
INSTAGRAM * Twitter * GOODREADS * Facebook * LOVE LETTERS
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕