This holiday season, I have several amazing treats for you.
as Saving Christmas, the final episode of Text Me, Cupid, releases this month (November 15, kittens), and Text Me, Cupid: All Four Scandalous Episodes hits bookstores in all formats for all devices (including audio) on December 6, I want you to read Messy Christmas, the first episode, in full. So, every Wednesday and Saturday, from Sat., Nov 10 through to Sat., Dec 22, I’ll be posting a full “scene” from Messy Christmas on the blog. Because I want you to meet Will and Florence, so very very much.
HOLIDAY STRESS HAS NEVER BEEN THIS HOT
MEET FLORENCE: I’ve done this before, looking for a partner or soul mate or someone-to-grow-to-love, and you know what? I’m done with that. Honestly. I’m just looking for some casual sex. All I’m interested in is a one-night stand, or several—not all of them with you. Just making it clear that I’m interested in playing with multiple partners. I don’t want to get attached and I don’t want you to get attached.
MEET WILL: I’m reeling from a recent divorce and incapable of having a meaningful relationship, possibly even a meaningful conversation. The only upside to my situation is that after fifteen years of monogamy I get to chase all the strange I want.
“December sucks. Let’s make it more fun for each other for one night.”
He’s freshly divorced and in denial. She’s twice-burnt and prickly. They’re a terrible idea. They know this. But every time their eyes meet, their clothes come off. Still—they’re not going to fall in love. They are not.
Not even if this one night stand has 365 days.
- Scene 1: The Challenge – Friday, December 1 (releasing Sat., Nov 10, 2018)
- Scene 2: The Challenger – Sunday, December 3 (releasing Wed, Nov 14, 2018)
- Scene 3: One Night Stand Gone Wrong – Wednesday, December 6 (releasing Sat, Nov 17, 2018)
- Scene 4: Panties, Penises & Bank Vaults – Thursday, December 7 (releasing Wed, Nov 21, 2018)
- Scene 5: The Negotiation – Monday, December 11 (releasing Sat, Nov 24, 2018)
- Scene 6: Cute, Fab in The Sack, Not Interested, Also, Psychic – Friday, December 15 (releasing Wed, Nov 28, 2018)
- Scene 7: Routine To The Rescue, Sort of – Monday, December 18 (releasing Sat, Dec 1, 2018)
- Scene 8: Methadone Fail – Monday, December 18, continued (releasing Wed, Dec 5, 2018)
- Scene 9: In Case You Missed It The First Time- Christmas Sucks When You’re Divorced – Tuesday, December 19 (releasing Sat, Dec 8, 2018)
- Scene 10: Lies, Groceries & Plans: Thursday, December 21 (releasing Wed, Dec 12, 2018)
- Scene 11: Fake Christmas Eve Fails & Victories – Saturday, December 23 + Sunday, December 24 (releasing Sat, Dec 15, 2018)
- Scene 12: Sex, Stick & Carrot – Sunday, December 24, continued (releasing Wed, Dec 19, 2018)
- Scene 13: Dry – Monday, December 25 (releasing Sat, Dec 22, 2018)
Of course, if at any point, you can’t take it any more and want to read ahead, one-click Messy Christmas or pre-order the full Text Me, Cupid series. In this case, I thoroughly approve of your desire for instant gratification. 😉
(And if you’re on-track and devouring all the novellas as they realize–eight more days until Saving Christmas is live!)
But wait. There’s more!
There will be a fabulous three-week long Text Me, Cupid Online Launch Party, running from Nov 26 to Dec 14, and I hope you make the time to visit some–or all–of my fabulous hosts. I’ll tell you more about it, and them, on Sunday.
And, every Friday, from November 9 through to the end of December, my fellow filthy-filthy authors have agreed to help me shower you with smutty reads, so, each week, I will be bringing you a steamy, sexy, and probably NSFW excerpts from a hot holiday read. Because December sucks, Christmas is stressful–so let’s make if fun for reach other… for the length of a smutty read. 😉
I’m actually looking forward to Christmas this year. How about that?
STAY IN TOUCH
INSTAGRAM * Twitter * GOODREADS * Facebook * LOVE LETTERS
💕 GET A FREE BOOK! 💕